FullContactDebate.com Forum Index FullContactDebate.com
Have a friendly battle ... er debate with others!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Game development and you - an important issue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FullContactDebate.com Forum Index -> Gameplay
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Johneames

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:32 pm    Post subject: Game development and you - an important issue Reply with quote

Hello,

I do not think that it should belong on these forums. Now, this is a personal opinion, and I don't know if this is strict law of moderation, but as far as I am aware, these are the greenheart games forums - not another game development companies' forums. I do admit that once i was part of the issue, but me and my band of merry men created our own domain at plethorastudios.com and then eventually ceased to exist because we were lazy and got no work done.

Anyways, moral of the story is, I don't think that you guys should be requesting advice from game developers here. I don't think that this should be the place for you to find people to develop your games, or to look for advice concerning the development of your games -- this is the place to discuss GDT, Game #2, or Greenheart Games and anything you might find interesting, including but not limited to gaming, movies, tv series, media, etc. but above all else I don't think this is a place for you to advertise your newest creation to everyone.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:

https://forum.greenheartgames.com/t/game-development-and-you-an-important-issue/21138

motion graphic samples
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FullContactDebate.com Forum Index -> Gameplay All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: